- BIGGEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK: Not only do you get a premium formula to use on your rowing machine but you get immense value with our 8-ounce bottle.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MANY MAKES AND MODELS: Compatible with an array of makes and models, including Concept2 (TM) / Concept 2 Models A, B, C, D and E, Sunny Health (TM) SF-RW5515, Stamina ATS (TM), and other chain-based rowing machines
- PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT: Home exercise equipment represent a major investment in your household. This Row Machine Chain Oil is crucial to the longevity of your expensive equipment. By properly lubricating the chain, you can significantly increase the life of your machine, getting every penny rowed out of it!
- Please note: This is an aftermarket product (produced by UniSport). We have no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the manufacturers mentioned
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Just follow the instructions on the bottle and with a weekly application, you will keep your rowing machine at its absolute best!
Your row machine is an investment whether that is for your business or your home. This investment needs to be handled with care to provide it with optimal performance and longevity.
To keep your row machine running in optimal condition it is important to use a proper lubricant on a regular basis to prevent wear and tear.
That is why UniSport has formulated this custom lubricant to provide you with a premium performance from your maintenance oil for your row machine.
The UniSport Concept 2 Rowing Machine Oil was specifically designed to bring optimal performance to your Concept 2 Row Machine. However, our oil does not stop there. It will also provide optimal levels of performance to all other chain-based rowing machines.
Including some of the top brands:
- Concept2 (TM)
- Concept 2 Models A, B, C, D, and E
- Sunny Health (TM) SF-RW5515
- Stamina ATS (TM)
- AND MORE!
It is suggested that you follow whatever instructions were provided by the original manufacturer of your row machine when applying our oil. However, if you do not care to look it up or have lost the manual you can follow our general application guidelines.
- During each use wipe the monorail with a non-abrasive pad or cloth. Using soap/water as you see fit.
- Grab a paper towel and apply one teaspoon of rowing oil to it. Then lubricate the chain by rubbing the paper towel along the length of the chain.
- Wipe away any excess oil
- Repeat the application of rowing machine chain oil after every 50 hours of use. Or weekly if used often.
Where To Buy?
Other than this website we also sell this product on Amazon and eBay!