Details and Features
- Protects your cutting equipment from rust and corrosion. Ensuring a prolonged life for your clipper and razor
- Improves cutting performance with just a few drops and reduces the chance of irritation while trimming, cutting, or shaving
- Alleviates the strain on the motor and slows down the dulling of your blades
- Reduces friction and heat caused by using non-lubricated blades.
- Professional grade non-toxic lubricating oil at the most affordable price available on the market
Avoid using unsafe and toxic lubricating oils:
Keeping up with your razor's maintenance is essential to providing it the long life it deserves. However, some products that are commonly used for maintaining it can contain toxic ingredients that can be damaging to your skin.
What are the effects of using these toxic ingredients?
- Hair loss
- Different kinds of skin rash
- Oily and flaky scalp
- Allergies and itchiness caused by the oil
How we solve this issue:
Your face is an extremely sensitive area and using toxic lubricating oils can be damaging to the areas it is in contact with. To solve this problem we have formulated our premium maintenance oil to be made only with non-toxic ingredients. Allowing you to rest assured that your facial skin is in good hands.
Better performance and longer life:
Our electric razor oil is formulated to significantly reduce heat and friction caused by the normal use of your shaving and trimming equipment. Furthermore, this reduction in friction takes the strain off of your hair clipper's motor. Thus, saving you tremendous amounts of money by avoiding permanent damage to your equipment and giving it the longest life possible.
The universal formula works with many major brands:
Some common brands and items that this premium lubricating oil works with:
- Phillips Norelco
- Electric Shavers
- Straight Razors
- Hair Clippers
- Electric Trimmers
- Other lubricated appliances
Directions for use:
- Hair Clipper Blade: While equipment is on and running place 3 drops across
- Electric Shavers: While equipment is on and running place 3 drops across each foil or rotary cutter, including trimmer & center cutter
- Straight Razor: 2 drops top and bottom of middle pivot hinge
- Safety Razor: 1 drop on the opening hinge
Where Else Can I Buy This?
This product is also offered on Amazon.com