- USEFUL FOR MANY TYPES OF GLASS: For virtually any glass cutting project, our oil achieves top performance - window panes, mirrors, glass shelves, scoring glass bottles, stained glass and more
- CUSTOM FORMULATED: Unlike many so-called glass cutting oils which are just mineral oil, our product is custom-formulated for the glass cutting application - designed for a perfect balance of lubrication and viscosity, as well as providing protection to cutting heads, cutting wheels and drill bits
- TOP PERFORMANCE: Achieves everything you'd expect in a premium cutting oil - prolongs cutter blade/bit/ wheel life, makes cleaner cuts, easy clean up (with soap/alcohol) and doesn't dry out quickly
- EASE OF USE: Our precision twist-top makes applying our glass cutting fluid easier than ever
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE: Our glass cutting oil can be used with practically any glass cutting method. Including tungsten carbide tip, pistol grip oil feed, diamond tip, self-lubricating, drill bits, pencil style, wheel style, carbide tip and more
Get the Absolute Best Performance from your Glass Cutting Tools:
Any sort of glass cutting project requires a trusty tool and good a lubricating oil to ensure clean cuts. That is why we have custom formulated our glass cutting oil to provide you with nothing less than the best! Using our oil will not only provide you with better performance but also extend the life of your cutting tools.
Universally Compatible Formula:
Our oil's formula makes it universally compatible with practically all glass cutting implementations. To name a few of the common ones:
- Tungsten Carbide Tip
- Pistol Grip Oil Feed
- Diamond Tip
- Drill Bits
- Pencil Style
- Wheel Style
- Carbide Tip
- Stained Glass Cutting
- Thin and Thick Glass Cutting
Where To Buy?
You can buy from Amazon, eBay, or this very website!